Helm of Darkness

Helm of Darkness
639c02eaffaa717b20700f3b8f27798371402443
This helm is powered by darkness, it will prevail the user with strength and might…
Tier: UT
MP Cost: 110
Duration: 6 secs
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Effect: Damaging to self 6 secs
Stat Bonus: +10 Def +2 Atk
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1200
Bag Type image
Drops from The Dark Gladiator from Portal of Darkness

Portal of Darkness
Dark Lord

This is way too overpowered. Theres nothing to counter the insane dps boost given. Sprite looks a bit bland too.

I fixed sprite and edited the stats it should not be that op due to the MP cost and cool down

Why not just give it damaging for 6 seconds lol

damaging is now 5 seconds if i put it higher it just be plain OP and people be mad at me so :confused:

I meant only damaging since there isn’t a helm that grants that. But hey it’s your idea

you hired thats a great idea

Damaging on a helm is no good. One, I think it would either be useless or OP, haven’t checked a dps chart though. Two, it’s just not that interesting. They’re so similar as effects that swapping them doesn’t help anyone.

Why does it have a range if it only affects the user?
Also, you should probably add another effect because not only is the idea of a warrior with damaging a bit bland, but paladins would make this white a tad obsolete.
Also, there’s already an event white helm, so I would personally prefer another ability to add more variety to event drops, although that’s just me.

DarkHelm

Couldn’t figure out horns

Helm of the Jack-o'-naut

:hmm:

forgot to take that out, it was berserk and damaging to self but I was told it was op so just put damaging to self because no other helm has that.

I’m a talentless hack yes

Updated the sprite and can seen much clearly now

So it have 6 seconds of duration or maybe 4?

i read this like 4 times now, the helm makes no sense
duration is 4 seconds, but the effect is damaging to self for 6? then whats the 4 seconds?
@PisakPL lol 4 minutes later

First Theory:
You need to press spacebar for 4 seconds
Second Theory:
He just wanted to press 6 button but he pressed 4 button

probably other way around, 4 seconds buff 6 secs cooldown, otherwise it would be kinda weird to have a buff that lasts 6 seconds with a cooldown of 6 seconds

Maybe it’s whole idea of this item because either I don’t see nothing special in this

It’s better than Berserk if you’re fighting higher defense enemies.