Just a whole lotta polls

Malogia gang <3

Malogia. Hands down Malogia.

Untaris: annoying to complete on time. Teleporting everywhere, you run the risk of sitting on something and insta’ing, or just struggling to figure out where the remaining enemies are.

Katalund: DC. Every. Single. Time.

Forax: Actually not bad, but the acid water is kinda stressful, especially if you get trapped on a small island with angry boss running after you.

And besides, Malogia has the THICC BOI :eyes:

I like them all, but if I had to rank them, it would be:

1. Katalund
  2. Forax
  3. Malogia
  4. Untaris

Lots of reasons why they’re in that order, but I really do like them all. (Blue is a fun concept, but pub runs don’t seem to know how to coordinate to be fast enough, unlike the other three, so it’s on the bottom.)

Should Exaltation require 8 out of 8 stats maxed?

• Yes
  • No
  • Mixed thought
  • Unsure
  • No opinion.

0 voters

No offense but I’m im sick of people complaining or debating about this, the whole point of exaltations is going beyond 8/8

How should we incentivize solo gameplay (mainly endgame dungeons)?

• Reduced dungeon enemies’ base HP (which it is such a thing now).
  • Increase the loot drop rate by x amount of time.
  • Granting more Experience (translating to more fame) per monster kill.
  • Multiple ideas.
  • Something else.
  • No opinion.
  • Unsure
  • Keep it not incentivized.

0 voters

This is a cooperative mmo, I don’t like raid discords but also this game was not intended to be soloed, so it should not be incentivised (is that event a word, idk, I suck at my first and only language)

How should O3 Runes get rebalanced?

0 voters

Why do you keep making these long winded polls?

Yes it is a word.
Incentivize | Definition of Incentivize by Merriam-Webster (merriam-webster.com)

Mainly to get everyone’s opinions to be heard.

Fair enough. But I must admit it can be a bit annoying to have to scroll through mountains of text in this thread when its supposed to be a thread for fun polls.

Yeah, I feel that there are some redundancies in a few of the polls. Or, they’re just irrelevant. May I remind that if we don’t like the poll, we won’t vote.

i feel like that fear is the start of many myths of ghost and spirits and curses so it wont be a concern for me untill something physical materializes its self

Do you want marijuana to be legal in your country

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

This question is for the religious people out there,

What do you think about religions that predated yours?

• They do not matter (explain why)
  • They do matter in some way (explain why)
  • a different answer (explain)

0 voters

I think maybe PRCSakura could make a separate thread for all this rotmg themed polls and keep this thread off-topic

I mean, my religion was built on the foundation and prophecies of another religion, so it’s pretty important, yeah

With mine, I mean… we consider our religion to be the same as what it was in the beginning, but we’ve had it corrupted many times though history, and an even a great period of time where our order was lost, to be re-established again later. Many, many major religions tie into ours (some more directly than others, especially Judaism, and even the ancient Egyptian belief system, which were among the first officially recognized religions.

I enjoyed your polls, gave me something to do at work. It was cool to get a quick glance at everyone’s opinions too without going through thread after thread of each topic

Now something off topic…

• Genuine dark chocolate (like Lindt brand)
  • Milk chocolate
  • White chocolate
  • Something else.
  • No opinion.
  • Unsure
  • More than one type.
  • Doesn’t like any kind of chocolate.
  • Prefer not to answer.

0 voters

I’m a sucker for white chocolatier, but tbh chocolate is chocolate I’ll eat most types and like em