Lost Halls Official Trailer

I can’t wait for people to start getting the new tops so I can finally afford tops (well I guess t12 and 13 is now old tops) sets.

uhhhh

think i might just quit the game. too much learning now. Also i have too many tops.

I propose Old Tops, WC Tops, and Lost Tops

New tops?
LH tops?

LH tops sounds good. WC tops, LH tops. Makes sense.

That’s what I’ve personally been calling them.

Kiddforce, since you helped in the development of the Lost Halls, I have a question for you. When the documents released yesterday mentioned that the scientists were working a “church”, is the main figure of this church Oryx, or is it by any chance someone even more powerful. I ask because if it is the latter, then it would be a good starting point for a dungeon that contains the strongest enemy in the game that allegedly Oryx himself listens to.

I come back from vacation, and this happens? God damn, how much stuff did I miss?

@Toastrz Could you link the Facebook post in the OP as well? Deca is giving one free soulbound pot for every 20 shares, and it’s already at 1k.

What do you think will happen to the price of tops? If they’re going down, I might liquidate all of mine these next few days xD.

gasp 2 spoopy 4 me

Why would the price of tops go down? The LH tops will be rare as fuck. If anything the price of WC tops will go up, because of all the lives and gear that the Lost Halls is projected to take.

Thank you.

No, thank you for your support.

would it kill deca to at least make the new tops not look like shit first?:

I can’t possibly be the only person who finds most of these to be hideously unappealing.

I only dislike the anomaly-wannabe sword. I find the rest quite appealing to be honest.

Fully agree, we had many a conversation about this, really it will come down to the whole communities feed back instead of just the testers feedback.

I say change them, ugly af

(this will most likely happen before or soon after LH release)

@Xaklor it’s a start.

I an not sure if they are going to change them because these weapons have been in the game ever since it was released. They were just removed.

Well, Wild Shadow kinda made these sprites originally, so Deca is just being smart and using what’s already programmed into the game. A little lazy, yes, but a smart thing to do.

If I recall correctly, those very items are already coded into the game–sprites, stats and all–so that’s why they are what they are at the moment.

@Shatter much proud lol, that’s a monster thing to do.