New Dungeon

Magma Guardian’s Castle.
basically magma guardians from oryx’s castle thought it could drop from red demon but it was just an idea

Great! Where’s the dungeon?

idk how to do that part lol

you got nothing there, I’m not sure what you want from us XD

i dont know how to make a dungeon lol i dont know where to go and i dont want to make my own private server just to do that :~:

@moderators</font size=0.1>

You don’t need to make a private server to make an idea. Then this category would be against the Terms of Service. You need knowledge, creativity, determination, and patience.

So you haven’t made the dungeon nor know how to. Sorry, but the forums don’t support or encourage incomplete ideas. Come back when you have finished the dungeon, and have expanded and elaborated on it so you have a well structured idea that can be considered a dungeon.

Refer to this when making a dungeon, and make sure you have completed it. Right now you only have a name and a portal sprite.

Good luck.

you don’t need anything quite that elaborate, just something more like these:

you do need actual content here though, there’s nothing really here for us to give feedback on

Not true, if you look closely to the top right of the image, you can see that he watches Naruto Shippuden.

Give some feedback on that.

I think you had it backwards.

Well, that’s kind of the point of the meme, making stupid things seem smart, and vice versa.

This might be my all-time favorite reply on these forums.

I mean, it could go either way.

Ummm…yeeeah.

The Ideas subforum is for completed ideas only. Others have pointed out some other threads that can serve as inspiration. As a result, there’s not much else to be discussed here.

</thread>