Items Drop from:
Bow of the Wanderer: Euryale the Serpent Goddess
Centaur’s Bane: Beast of Euryale
Serpentine Shroud: Euryale the Serpent Goddess, Beast of Euryale
Snakebite Charm: Midas Statue

Set Additional Bonus: +25 HP, +4 ATT, +1 DEF, +4 DEX, +2 SPD, +8 VIT
Overall Stat Bonus: Wearing the entire Perseid Archer set will grant in total:
+145 HP, +8 ATT, +16 DEF, +10 SPD, +8 DEX, +12 VIT

The set is soulbound, and drops from various bosses in The Slithering Dark. Wearing the full set transforms the Archer player into a 16x16 sprite and changes the weapon’s shot. The set confers additional stat bonuses when all the items are worn together.

Bow of the Wanderer

Bow of the Wanderer   SnakeArrow

A powerful bow looted from Euryale’s broken body. It hisses angrily as you draw it, much like its previous owner.

Tier                             ST                                                  
Shots 2 (arc gap: 11°)
Damage 95–125 (average: 110)
Projectile Speed 15 tiles/second
Lifetime 0.41 seconds
Range 6.15 tiles
Amplitude 0.65 tiles
Frequency 0.75 cycles/shot
Effects Piercing Shots hit multiple targets
Rate of Fire 80%
Fame Bonus 5%
Soulbound Soulbound
Feed Power 800
Loot Bag Assigned to Orange Bag
Drops From Euryale the Serpent Goddess

Notes:
Due to the nature of the projectile path, activating an ability with this bow equipped will alter the firing pattern in a similar fashion to the Nectar Crossfire.

When the entire Perseid Archer set is equipped, the weapon projectile changes to:
SnakeArrowBeefy

Centaur’s Bane

Centaur's Bane   Poison Arrow

A quiver of arrows dipped in the caustic blood of the monstrous Lernaean Hydra. Upon closer inspection, it appears to be made from human skin.

MP Cost 120
Shots 1
Damage 260-280 (270)
Poison Damage 930 (186 damage/second)
Poison Duration 5 seconds
Poison Radius 1.5 tiles
Projectile Speed 12 tiles/second
Range 10 tiles
Effects Passes cover Shots pass through obstacles
Cooldown 4 seconds
On Equip +25 HP, +4 SPD, -4 DEF
Fame Bonus 6%
Soulbound Soulbound
Feed Power 700
Drops From Beast of Euryale
Euryale the Serpent Goddess

Notes: The quiver projectile attempts to apply the poison effect to all enemies within a 1.5 tile radius of the enemy hit. The initial damage is affected by enemy defense, but the poison damage is not. This quiver does not pierce enemies.

Serpentine Shroud

Serpentine Shroud

Agile but rugged leather armor made from the scaly hood of an enormous snake. Lyrical designs are etched into the pauldrons, and the whole garment smells faintly of smoke.

On Equip +15 DEF, +4 DEX, +40 HP
Fame Bonus 4%
Soulbound Soulbound
Feed Power 500
Drops From Beast of Euryale

Snakebite Charm

Serpentine Shroud

A curious gem that evokes a distinct sense of unease. To bear it is to yield to an unknown will, and accept in return the power it offers.

On Equip +55 HP, +4 DEF, +4 ATT, +4 SPD
Fame Bonus 4%
Soulbound Soulbound
Feed Power 500
Drops From Midas Statue

Finally finished (nearly)! I’ve had several ideas for an Archer set floating around in my head for almost a year now; originally I planned for it to drop from my own version of an Epic Forbidden Jungle but unfortunately DECA pulled a fast one on me and released the Secluded Thicket.

I am aware of the existence of JohanCen’s Phoenix Archer set so I’ve tried to look at it as little as possible while I worked on this, although some concepts/stat balances are still likely to be similar. I also noticed a striking similarity between my quiver and the one in PisakPL’s Wild Archer set but again any similarities are purely coincidental. I’ll update soon when all the animations for the 16x16 skin are done.

Next on the list is the dungeon this set drops from, The Slithering Dark - a much harder and more dangerous variation of the Snake Pit in line with the other Epic dungeons, thematically inspired by aspects of Ancient Greek mythology.

Special thanks to the helpful folks over at the RotMG Ideas Discord for their feedback and suggestions.

Let me know what you think!

Noice!

xxxxxxx
—————————
Sprites are actually really pretty, good job!

Shh! I can’t figure out how to do tables so those letters are my attempt to line the text up

UPDATE: I put all the item stats into tables so mobile users don’t have to deal with messy and confusing formatting

Nice concept, Ring,armor and quiver stat bonuses seems a bit too strong, alot of def hp and att for an ST set.

Defensive stats have been adjusted accordingly. However, the ATT boost helps the bow’s DPS so that the set is worth wearing together, being a consistently weaker Leaf Bow with shorter range but the ability to pierce enemies and a wider area of coverage.

“this set” xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.