UT Orb: Orb of Draconic Prescience

Orb of Draconic Prescience

A tale as old as time speaks of a despicable dragon lord whose glare sent fear into the hearts of mortal champions. However, the reign of the beast had come to an end, on the day that an enigmatic mystic had through powerful draconic magic petrified the dragon lord, for all but one menacing unblinking eye was turned to stone.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 125 Mana
  • Cooldown: 2 Seconds
  • Effect:
    Within a 2 tile radius: Enemies take 700 damage over 3 seconds and become stasis immune for 3 seconds.
    Within a 4 tile radius: Stasised for 6 seconds.

Damage: image

• Stat Bonus: +5 ATK, -3 DEF
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

Note that:

• The inner radius is not affected by Stasis. This can be assessed as the reverse of a normal orb where the enemies in the center are stasised.

So… anti-troll orb?

I guess so?

nice idea

Love the sprite. Reminds me of an eye of a dragon. Probably what you were trying to make it look like. Maybe add a drop location like the Ivory Wyvern or something. Great idea!

nope, its more of a troll people who are actually using the orb effect.

:open_mouth: I love the sprite

Holy shit that sprite made me cream

Why are you yellow?

The orb sprite is so beautiful… :open_mouth:

Why arent you yellow

BECAUSE I don’t like yellow.

no its because you have big gay and can’t get fame

I just play 3 Classes ;-;

Not gonna lie, i busted a fat one when i saw the sprite, plus we could have use for a damaging orb and not a statis shit orb. awesome sprite and idea. Bravo

amazing sprite honestly, probably in the top 10 I’ve seen for rotmg so far, most likely even top 5 atleast.

a damaging orb seems like a pretty cool idea, would make the class much more fun.

how about just buff the damage a little, make the MP cost a little higher, and take away stasis, the stasis
just makes the idea worse imo, stasis is easily the worst effect to come to an item ever.

I really like the idea but I would personally like a small rework to it, here’s my version;

The other stats (stat bonus, fame, etc) are fine imo.

I love the sprite. It’s a great item concept, and well executed at the same time. As for the stats, I’m not too keen on the idea there.

OH MY GOD YES.
Spritework: 9.8
Description: 9.9
Balance: 9.8
Concept: 9.9

Amazing sprite, I would love to see it in game.

reads descriptions of course it does damage. Meh. and +8 att, lol.

Imo this orb would have been a way more fitting concept for something which does 8 second stasis and has a name, say “Basilisk Eye’s Orb”.

Sounds juicy. I’d have thought an item named Basilisk’s Eye Orb should petrify instead of stasis but it seems someone has already done that