Patch Notes 27.7.X11 - The Guildening

It’s bugged

That is only for the Streak, the Calendar itself doesn’t require you to come online everyday.

I mean, you have to log in 27/29 days in 1 month in order to get the unlockers. I think if you have the dedication to do that, Deca is appreciative of your support (even if not financial).

Anyways, Deca has said every month’s login rewards will be different, so maybe this is just to kickstart people checking in every day.

According to the pictures, I think you don’t actually need to do that or am I misinterpreting “streak”?

As in, you don’t have to login consecutively for he unlockers?

This is speculation since it’s still only day 1, but my guess is that the non-streak calendar is cumulative. If I log in day 1 and day 3, it will count as day 2. Otherwise, everyone will just login on the 27th and 29th.

There is a separate tab for consecutive streak, something like 8 days in a row will get you a backpack. See Nev’s post.

I think for the bunny you need to login at at least 25 days in march (not neccesarily consectutive), otherwise it wouldnt really make sense why all the good stuff is at the end.

Edit:Hmm, looks like @fev already said tha

That makes a lot more sense… Fuck me, I’ll have to play every day in London on a phone… xD

Oh, that makes a lot more sense. Guess I can only miss two days on march if I want that char slot.

The daily login bonus is now working (at least for me) so don’t forget to get your free beer!

I feel like the character slots and vault chests should be if you can log on, say, all 31 days of a month, not just logging on on the 27th and 29th (or something like that).

See above, I was mistaken.

I think that Deca should clarify that bit, especially since the calendar was confusing as hell (wtf, 29 days in March?!) at first glance.

i know that feel
The free things are really good IMO, because the prices for gold are only reasonable in USD, not in BRL.

So you just log in for five seconds every day of the month and you get a bunch of pots including life and mana, rare consumables, skins, char slots, and vaults? Wow, that’s great.

am i the only one who made 15 mules?

pl0x no ban

Only 15?

soz i was too lazy to make more

The first tab or the non-consecutive login calendar gets updated every day you log into Realm, but does not get reset after you miss a day. The second tab of the daily login rewards is the consecutive calendar, which gets reset to the first daily reward if you do not log in for a day.

Words from Deca themselves. What I got from it is that you get whatever is on the day, on the day.

@UnicornSla @Mynamerr @Fev

No, the calendar counts the number of days. For instance, if you haven’t logged in for 29 days in March, you can’t get the char slot opener.

Yup, so everyday you log on it goes up by one, so you have 2 days where you don’t have to get on to get all the rewards

If your time zone works out well, you could log in on your morning and your evening, and it hits two different Rotmg calendar days.

A negative about this method of rewards is it hardly promotes safekeeping of account details - fear of missing a login day will surely mean people giving logon details to a “friend”, inb4 4000 “I was hacked” claims later in the month.

I have another fatuous question: don’t want to test this but what counts as a login?

Physically loading into the Nexus / tutorial, are simply being on the home page will qualify you as “logged-in”?