||A backpack that’ll double your inventory space!
Consumed with use
Feed Power: 200
- Backpacks are single use (They are consumed when used on a character).
- Backpacks provide 8 extra inventory slots which can be switched to via a tab next to the stats tab.
- Backpacks are not permanent. When you die, you lose them and their contents with the character.
- Backpacks can be obtained in the Nexus using Realm Gold, from the Alchemist upon finishing The Tinkerer’s Daily Quest, and occasionally as part of a limited time event or promotion from the developers.
- Backpacks are soulbound and cannot be traded.