Infinity Gauntlet

I’ve thought about the copyright issues but maybe what could be done is that there could be a slight twist made on the item while still maintaining a connection to Marvel’s Infinity Gauntley.

Tbh seen so many games (MOBAS especially) that have skins that look basically like specific superheros and they still run strong

Well you couldn’t call it an Infinity Gauntlet, aswell as those games either being too small to be on radar or so big with a lawyer team. Realm is sorta in the middle, where they probably couldn’t even get away with a Mario skin.

Yep, well I first made a sprite for this and named the title Infinity Gauntlet so that it can attract attention.

I’m open to changing things up on the sprite and the title, maybe could change order and colors of gems and other small things like that.

A different name I’m thinking of is Eigen Gauntlet… sounds mysterious, unique compared to names that basically mean Infinity Gauntlet (eg. Gauntlet of Infinity, Omnipotent Gauntlet, Gauntlet of Supremacy).

A better name may end up on this thread eventually but lets see :smiley:

you have a 50% of dying every hit

We have a skin that looks exactly like link, a “Rudolph” skin, a “Frankenstein monster” skin, the turtle knight and there may be more. Those are all fine even though they are copyrighted properties.

but yeah the infinity gauntlet one would be a bad idea, even god of war dident use the name infinity gauntlet and they had an item that was a suppose to be a Easter egg reference to it

we could have this only if we changed the name but maybe even not its very bad publicity to see a big company coming after such a small indie company like deca for a trivial thing like that and such a not so special name

Isn’t that a collaboration to promote IF?

Because of copyright issue
I gonna name it

“Un-finity Gauntlet”

Stupid name i know

What about the… “infinity bracer” ?

Tell that to fightz.io

honestly i think april fools item is the only legit use for this

Temporary April Fools’ reskin much like how the Sorcerer Lab set got its original sprites.
I got ninja’d by @Gidey on the name suggestion, though /w\

Fuck, someone beat me to it, I’ve been spending a melanin trying to sprite this is a unique shape, it’s an ok sprite but, I don’t like the colors, they look too gold, and the shape, also I feel it would be better as a reskind omni, as the gauntlet makes thanos omnipotent.

the Infinity Gumballs, you collect them and put them onto the Infinity Bracer

But tbh item-wise it fits the bracer more. Also gold seems like a suitable color to fit the infinity gauntlet, otherwise if it is bronze it would look more like the original bracer.

Some extra notes, infinity bracer is a pretty good name for the item.

On @TNSN 's note coincidentally the blue and purple (both colors on the gauntlet sprite) gumballs give +6 Def and Att respectively… and bracer gives +6 Def and Att too :wink:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/gumballs
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/bracer-of-the-guardian

8/8 best idea

Infinity Gauntlet? Aw, yis. Best idea ever. You deserve a like for that.

They could name in the Infinity bracer instead. By hanging a word or two it should be OK

what bosses should each of the gumballs drop from
each gumball is just the infinity stone with stone replaced with gumball (name)

Reskin CLAND