Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Vit was considered as “obsolete” stat to max for long time. And Defence ring was considered as inferior to HP by many. You will rarely see players using UBDef as Primary defensive ring.

Yes, IC/OoC will rejuvenate Vit but I would like to see rainbow tiered rings getting buffed to 10:1 ratio to make UBDex, Wis, Vit viable again.

Rock Dragon is a unique, well-designed fight (well, except for the bats, they can go die in a hole), and although ray isn’t the best, it’s still not bad

As in, UBDex gives 60 dex?? That would be insane. They could stand to be slightly buffed, but you don’t have to go so extreme as to make a T1 equivalent to a current T6.

I think if bats were removed, I would actually run rock dragons again.

That is not what he meant, 10:1 to health rings, with health as the 10, not tier. I personally feel as though rainbow should buffed AND health and mp be nerfed so that the stat gains are closer to

Rainbow: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
Health and Mana: 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120

No no no, you misunderstood what I meant. What I meant is this:

Let me forewarn something, nerfing HP ring alone will cause massive backlash and anger a lot of players who spent bunch of Life pots to buy them.

Call me a hypocrite but the only time I would slap a Deca/UBHP is on a max-HP build for a Knight.

UBdex and atk are some of the highest dps rings in the game, hp ring help the player survive a lot more than most and that’s why they are more popular. Most ut rings are based around ubhp hp and deca. You have to decide if the hp loss is worth the new stats/procs. Vit, wis and def rings will be more useful with the pet nerf/in combat. UB spd is a nice swap out for event farming.

Crown/Potato: Am I a joke to you?

I get that survivability is a lot more important as a perma-death game, but it does make majorities of players neglect others as their primary rings.

Hm… I can take the HP loss for something new, high risk high reward.

For my 7/8 NPE Ninja, she use UBDef is primary defensive ring and Vit as a swapout to regen a bit quicker (approx 10.48 HP/sec). Basic 6 UB rings on her inventory: Vit, Def, Att, Dex, Speed and MP.

For the Knight though, he uses UBMP as a primary ring and Vit/Wis as swapouts for a bit quicker regening (and Dex for accuracy farming).

But I still believe buffing them to 10:1 ratio would make rainbow tiered ring (not nerfing HP/MP) viable again to be used as primary rings (Vit and Wis could be used as swapout) to wear.

The key word is some of. How’d you get 7/8, tops and 6 UB rings on an NPE ninja with ~500 fame?

I think prcsakura means no pet char and not npe

By Jove, you have got it!

I didn’t clarify well I’m sorry about that. That Ninja does not have a pet following her that’s the only difference.

How did I got those tradable tops and UB rings? Something called hanging out @ USW3, buying the neglected rings for a Mana each (up to a Life), selling spare equipment for pots and taking opportunities of dudes who are selling overpay.

O1 keeps kicking me out with protocol error 21

I see this is your first post. If you are experiencing issues like this, you can ask for help by creating a thread in the Bugs and Known Issues category rather than this thread, as here is dedicated for a different topic.

i know how you feel, literally everything keeps kicking me out with protocol error 21 when i’m on flash on a shitty computer
what platform are you using, by the way?

yes, yes, ur bad, yes

Uh… that’s a delayed response time lol

I don’t if this is an unpopular opinion but bard is not that fun to play.

Clover sucks, constantly thinking about whether a dungeon will take too long and waste your clover is ass. As well as no motivation to do things in small groups because you use more time.

I just save up a bunch of clovers until I get a competent farming character, consume them all on him, and then just stop caring from there

Probably extremely unpopular opinion: Lost halls/cults/voids are really fun in discords