Trivial Issues Thread

if you say “in” in chat without quotes, it will say “{0} in {1}” in chat
very interesting

Passed it on to our Unity devs, interesting bug indeed!

What about the bug of the cosmetic effects of Qot, jugg etc not showing in daily quest room and in the pet yard ? I need to show that to my only friends !

This is more an issue of ability usage being disabled in Pet Yard/Daily Quest Room but the client still allowing you to “use” a few abilities, which I believe the effect itself isn’t affected by this bug creating this more specific issue.

Since those areas are single player only and mostly cause problem if you spam (most likely resulting in disconnection) those issues are basically at the very bottom of the priority list but I’ll make sure we have it somewhere in our backlog.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ice Cave player cap

2 posts were split to a new topic: Making a desktop shortcut for Exalt

It’s a dang haiku
In poems, after a line
You capitalize

A post was split to a new topic: Character deletion text is too long for the window on Exalt

Fungal Cave with no wall (it’s only like this in that one spot)

A post was split to a new topic: Oryx closed the nexus?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Message from ignored spambot still gets through

The Tomb Snake Skin Unlocker hasn’t been switched from orange bag into golden yet.

are you sure?

got one of those skins in a gold bag yesterday…

i’m not talking about his picture…

i’m talking about myself. I got one in a golden bag yesterday. I’m pretty sure i made that clear.

prove

no pic of the bag, but here’s a pic of the skin.

and i’m pretty sure i know a gold bag when i see one.

You still got less proof than skyslurp/nevov

look, i don’t want to argue. i admit i’m probably wrong.

(how does skyslurp have more proof then me? all he did was draw arrows)

In his defense why would Maddymoon even lie about such a thing? I’m pretty sure he is not colorblind either.