Some Random Shinies I Made

Made these mostly for fun, I don’t expect them to get added to the game or anything. Feel free to leave feedback, although I’m mostly happy with these.

Shiny%20Murky%20Toxin%20(Outlined) Shiny%20Crystallised%20Mist%20(Outlined) Shiny%20Queen's%20Stinger%20(Outlined) Shiny%20Wakizashi%20of%20Crossing%20Fires%20(Outlined) Shiny%20Candy-Coated%20Armor%20(Outlined) Shiny%20Void%20Blade%20(Outlined) Shiny%20The%20Forgotten%20Crown%20(Outlined) Shiny%20Thousand%20Shot%20(Outlined)

As good as the ones in game, though that is a very low bar to reach.

I mean the waki looks nice, I’m not sure about the rest though

Most of my ideas were based on using relevant alternate colors. Shiny Crystallised Mist uses the colors from the pink destructible crystals instead of the crystals embedded in the Crystal Worm Family. Shiny Murky Toxin uses the colors of Gulpord the Slime God’s old sprite. I’m particularly proud of the Shiny Crown I did because of its resemblance to The Shatters portal, so I’ll take this as a compliment because I like sticking to the game’s style.

Shatters crown looks amazing! Great colours

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.