Here’s what we have for you:
RIFT Season 2 - Midweek Mayhem
We are happy to inform you that we’ve prepared another RIFT season for you. It is very similar to the previous one but with a few tweaks:
- Shorter season - this time the season will only be for 2 days starting tomorrow 10/09/2019 at 11:00 AM UTC and ending on Friday 10/11/2019 at 11:00 AM UTC.
- Rewards will be also distributed a little differently:
- A participation reward - complete the Power of Pixie quest to get your rewards - an Egg Omelette on RIFTS + a Mystery ST Chest x1, which will be sent to you on Original Mode after the season is over.
- RIFTS Veteran reward - complete the Wine and Die quest at the Tinkerer’s to get your rewards - a Superburger on RIFTS + the unique Red Turtle Shell Pet Skin on Original Mode after the season is over.
- A Season Winners reward - a special background for your star level on Original. Different placements will get different backgrounds.
- Because the season is shorter you will also be limited with less lives! This time just 3!
- To make it a little harder pets will be limited to common.
- We also made some changes to the Wine Cellar
Here are the events we prepared for you this week!
- A Chest Challenge will run in the Mountain Temple from 10/09 - 12:00 PM UTC until 10/12 -12:00 PM UTC The Chest can drop Shard of the Mad God x1, which can be stacked up to x25 and be used to obtain a random weapon from the Agents of Oryx series!
Loot : All Drops Infographic
Mountain Temple Drops:
- Akuma’s Tear
- Autumn Hedgehog Pet Skin
- Chocolate Cream Sandwich Cookie
- Epic Mystery Skin
- Loot Drop Potion
- Loot Tier Potion
- Lucky Clover
- Mountain Temple Key
- Mystery Cloth (Large)
- Mystery Cloth (Small)
- Mystery Dye (Accessory)
- Mystery Dye (Clothing)
- Mystery Stat Pot
- Orb of Aether
- Potion of Dexterity (SB)
- Potion of Max Level
- Potion of Wisdom (SB)
- Power Pizza
- Ryu’s Blade
- Shard of the Mad God x1
- Wand of the Fallen
- Wanderer Samurai Skin
Wine Cellar Incantation
Starting 10/10 - 12:00 PM UTC until 10/14 - 12:00 PM UTC. a new group of Godlands Gods will drop their respective pet skins.
Prismimic will run in the Lair of Draconis from 10/12 - 12:00 PM UTC until 10/15 - 12:00 PM UTC. The Prismimic Defender now has a chance of dropping a Shard of the Mad God x1.
Agents of Oryx Series
We created this series of weapons to connect all the events we are currently running in RotMG. To make this connection starting today (10/08) dungeon events will drop Shards of the Mad God. Once you collect 25 and right-click on the stack, you will be rewarded with 1 out of 6 weapons from Agents of Oryx Series. Tokens dropping from events and equipment to obtain will rotate throughout the year so that within 12 months, players will be able to obtain each part of equipment. Here are Oryx’s Weapons.
Dwarf Miner Event changes:
- Waiting time between waves has been reduced significantly
- Waves have been condensed from 7 to 4
- Waves are as follows:
- 3 Melee x2
- 3 Mage x2
- 2 Melee + 2 Mage x2
- 1 Melee + 1 Mage + 1 Leader x2
- Mushrooms no longer spawn instantly, but 1 by 1 with a small delay in-between
- Crystal Worm Father now has more HP (50000 -> 75000) and some Invulnerability at the start of phases
- Crystal Worm Father’s shots are now faster.
- Crystal Worm Father now only spawns 1 Worm
- Crystal Worm Father now shoot during the first Death Morel phase
- Crystal Worm Father now spawn more Death Morel on his last phase
- Crystal Worm Father now always grant XP
- Death Morel now has less HP (20000 -> 10000)
We are very thankful for all feedback and testing you made. We registered almost 350 players on testing servers each day. Due to the mixed feedback we are not introducing these changes any time soon. We need to first review all the comments and make some adjustments. Once we do that we will run another PTs to gather feedback. These are big changes to the game and we need time to decide if and how we want to implement them.
- New skins!
- Purple name & glow should now appear only for Unity Supporters
* Our ticket system is currently down. We are sorry for the inconvenience!