“A backpack that’ll double your inventory space!”
Feed Power: 200
- Backpacks are single use (They are consumed when used on a character).
- Backpacks provide 8 extra inventory slots which can be switched to via a tab next to the stats tab.
- Backpacks are not permanent. When you die, you lose them and their contents with the character.
- Backpacks can be obtained with Realm Gold and currently with fame for a limited time through the Deca Fame Box. Backpacks can also be purchased in the Nexus or obtained from the Alchemist upon finishing The Tinkerer’s Daily Quest.
- Backpacks are soulbound and cannot be traded.