||The malachite stone makes you feel at peace with the land.
||+4 ATT, +4 DEX, +100 MP
45 / 90 / 400
||15 / 30
With the recent buff to this ring swapping out the 4 WIS for 4 ATT, this ring is now a strong and versatile ring that grants the same offensive stats as the Omnipotence Ring. Its MP boost is also nice, though the lack of any defensive stats means this may not be the best choice for more difficult content.
This ring is recommended for Knights because it leads to one extra stun and extra damage output as well as one extra spell bomb for Wizards. If you have maxed your defense and vitality on a Knight, then this ring can help you out. Also, Assassins, who rely greatly on their poison, can make good use of this ring. Assassins using Murky Toxin can make especially good use of this ring’s stats, as both Att and Dex boost the damage of Murky Toxin even further, and the MP letting you use the Toxin even more. This ring also benefits Priests due to the MP bonus giving them more heals and the ATT and DEX bonuses boosting the Priest’s low DPS.
Initially, it had a feed power of 500 while the two other UT rings in the Tomb had 900, reflecting its lesser value when UT items were originally tradable. Even to this day, it is a ‘lesser’ ring, costing less to forge.
- In Release ???, this was changed to 700, which was still less than the other two rings.
- In Patch X.29.0 (Sep 2018), the FP was finally changed to 900, on par with the other rings.
- In Patch X.33.1.0 (May 2020), the FP was decreased to 800, along with the two other Tomb UT rings.
- Before Exalt Version 22.214.171.124 (May 2021), this item gave +4 WIS instead of +4 ATT.
- In Exalt Version 126.96.36.199 (Aug 2021), this item was made tradable again; the other two rings only became tradable in Exalt Version 188.8.131.52 (June 2022)