Doom Bow: No mortal can fire this dreaded bow without resting in between shots. It requires tremendous skill to wield.
Damage: 400-500 (Average: 450)
Projectile Speed: 14
Rate of Fire: 33.33%
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 900
Septavius the Ghost God
- This weapon has the third highest damage per shot in the game (after Indomptable and the Void Blade).
- This bow, unlike Coral Bow and Bow of Covert Havens, has relatively good DPS against high defense enemies.
- It is also worth noting that this bow has the greatest Max-DPS Range out of all other bows, as it only needs to land its one shot. Coral Bow, comparatively, has to hit with two shots, making that particular bow’s Max-DPS Range equal 5.72 tiles, while the Coral Bow’s projectiles can potentially shoot 7.8 tiles away individually.
- Pair this up with the Quiver of Thunder, Spectral Cloth Armor, and an Unbound Ring of Attack and you’ll be set off with 92 Attack at max, having the highest attack along with the wizard.
- With maxed attack (and optimally equips mentioned above) you can sometimes do over 1000 damage per hit in Godlands, meaning you can wipe out even a Medusa in 2 hits.
-This is a great weapon to use in a FFA Tomb of the Ancients - your damage will render enemy Defense trivial even without maxed Attack and you can simply paralyze the bosses and stay at a relatively safe 7 range.